Softron S|80 with 8 Channels Ingest (8 Licenses)
- Record up to eight channels of HD (up to 60p) on one Mac.
- No transfer time needed (files are readily available)
- Ideal for Live productions requiring multiple camera ingest
- A large number of codecs supported: Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, XDCAM,…
- Support for MXF
- Multiple codecs & destinations
Recording is done using the included eight licenses of MovieRecorder. Video clips captured using MovieRecorder can be edited during the actual ingest, making it very handy for live sports editing for example. Additionally you can schedule your recordings.
Supported video devices
The S|80 is a software bundle. You will also need a video device to capture your video feeds. Softron is compatible with AJA, Blackmagic-Design and Deltacast devices. Make sure to select the device that best fits your needs. Note that we also do hardware and software bundles in which we provide you also with the video device that you can then just plug into your Mac computer.
Supported formats and codecs
Check the list of supported codecs on our website on the MovieRecorder pages. Note that depending on the Mac that you use, the format and codec, limitations may apply.
- 8x licenses of MovieRecorder
|Product Name||Softron S|80 with 8 Channels Ingest (8 Licenses)|