MuxLab Stereo Hi-Fi Balun (2-Pack)
The Stereo Hi-Fi Balun allows unbalanced line level stereo analogue audio to be transmitted via Category 5e/6 unshielded copper twisted pair (UTP) in a point-to-point connection. The product is designed for audio applications where fullrange, hi-fidelity audio frequency response is required.
Used in pairs, the Stereo Hi-Fi Balun eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable, allowing audio equipment to be connected or moved within a structured cabling environment.
- Boardroom systems, classroom training, auditoriums, custom home installations and intercom systems.
Features & Benefits
- 20 Hz to 20 KHz bandwidth
- Cost-efficient cabling
- Up to 3,250 ft (1km) via Cat5e/6 UTP
- Color-coded RCA cable leads
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
|Product Name||MuxLab Stereo Hi-Fi Balun (2-Pack)|