MuxLab Shielded CATV Balun (2-Pack)
The Shielded CATV Balun (500306) allows RG6 coaxial cable to be replaced by Cat 5e/6/7 STP or UTP cable in the terrestrial RF environment. Used in pairs, the Shielded CATV Balun allows broadband CATV equipment to be integrated into a structured cabling system thereby allowing CATV equipment to be moved or added to any convenient modular wall outlet. When used with Cat 5e/6/7 shielded twisted pair cable, the connection supports greater RF ampliflication and therefore greater distance with less EMI/RFI egress versus other UTP CATV baluns. The Shielded CATV Balun also works in conjunction with MuxLab’s CATV Hub (500300/303) for a total cabling solution.
- Schools, government, offices, hospitals, financial institutions, hotels and residential complexes.
- Bandwidth up to 900 MHz including Internet, digital cable
- Supports Cat5e/6/7 STP and UTP
- Fits side-by-side on most RF splitters
- Lower EMI /RFI egress when STP is used
- Cast aluminum enclosure for maximum EMI/RFI shielding
- Low insertion loss
|Product Name||MuxLab Shielded CATV Balun (2-Pack)|