MuxLab Monopro XLR (Female)
The MonoPro™ XLR (500025, 500026) allows a standard AES analog or digital audio channel to be connected via Cat5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable (UTP) for the professional audio environment.
The product features heavy duty cable strain relief for rugged environments such as rental and staging and is available with male or female locking XLR3 connectors for added cabling versatility. May also be used as a solderless connection point for standard shielded audio cable.
- Cost efficient cabling via UTP
- Robust design for professional use
- Line analog audio up to 5,000 ft (1.5km) via Cat 5
- Digital audio up to 1,400 ft (426m) via Cat5e/6 UTP
- Wires terminate inside balun
- Locking XLR3 connector
- Heavy-duty cable strain relief
- Supports UTP or STP
|Product Name||MuxLab Monopro XLR (Female)|