MuxLab CCTV Screw Terminal Balun
The CCTV Balun allows a single CCTV video signal to be transmitted via cost-effective unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
Used in pairs, the CCTV Balun eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable, allowing CCTV security and surveillance equipment to be connected using standard structured cabling techniques for neater and more streamlined cabling. The CCTV Balun is available in two models; CCTV Screw Terminal Balun (500009) and CCTV Modular Balun (500000, 500031). Both models may be used interchangeably.
- Cost savings - eliminate costly coaxial cable
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Neater wiring
- Up to 2,200 feet (670m) via Cat 5E/6 UTP*
- BNC (500000) or RCA (500031) option
- Cable strain relief (500009)
- Compact design
- Low return loss
* Less distance may result with DVR/IP encoders.
Typical: 1,000 to 1,500 ft via Cat5E/6
|Product Name||MuxLab CCTV Screw Terminal Balun|