1SourceVideo offers net terms payments for approved resellers in good standing, who also meet certain criteria. Apply for Net Terms by filling out the Net Terms Application.
Other Payment Options
- Wire Transfers (Domestic and International)
- Wire Transfers are initiated by the reseller and their bank to make payments to 1SourceVideo. Wire Transfers may expedite drop shipments and rush orders, since payment is typically received faster, depending upon your bank. Wire Transfers can be used for Net Terms invoices and Prepay/Proforma invoices by Resellers. Resellers are responsible for outgoing wire transfer fees and charges, as 1SourceVideo also incurs fees for your incoming transactions. Bank information provided upon request.
- ACH (U.S. Bank Accounts Only)
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments are Electronic payments initiated by the reseller and their bank to make payments (Credit) to 1SourceVideo’s Bank. Resellers are responsible for outgoing ACH charges, as 1SourceVideo also incurs fees for incoming transactions. ACH transactions can take 3-4 business days depending on when payment is initiated and the resellers' banks' protocol. Bank information provided upon request.
- Prepay/Credit Card
- Using a credit card is a quick, easy way to prepay for your 1SourceVideo orders. Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express®) are accepted at the time of your order. Fees may apply.
- Company Check
- Terms Resellers may choose to pay their Net 15 invoices by their company check. Prepay/Proforma Resellers may choose to pay for their orders, however shipments are contingent upon receipt of payment.
- QuickBooks E-Checks (U.S. Bank Accounts Only)
- Electronic Payment method initiated by reseller using their authorized reseller login and the secure online submission form. Once 1SourceVideo is in receipt of all proper documentation and submission form confirmation, we will process your requested payment electronically through the Intuit Quickbooks E-Check system which transfers funds from your checking account to ours. Requires our E-Check Authorization Form to be submitted per payment. A copy of a voided check is required when first setting up each bank account. Transactions fees for Intuit Quickbooks E-Check are paid by 1SourceVideo. There is no fee for the reseller to process a payment using the Intuit Quickbooks E-Check option.
- Deluxe E-Checks
- Deluxe checks are initiated by the reseller with Deluxe E-Checks. Deluxe eChecks are a low-cost third party payment solution offering all of the benefits of paper checks with the added convenience and speed of an online payment system. They're just like paper checks, only faster. Learn more