Blackmagic UltraStudio HD Mini
UltraStudio HD Mini features professional broadcast quality connections that include 3G-SDI, analog YUV and composite NTSC/PAL video inputs, along with a reference input. There are also two ¼” audio connections for analog audio input that work with balanced and HiFi sources. In addition, UltraStudio HD Mini can remote control professional broadcast decks using the built in RS-422 connection. For output, you get dual link 3G-SDI with fill and key, and an HDMI connection for monitoring video with a big screen television!
- Use the DIP switches on the front panel or the RS-422 deck control port on the rear for software control. The separately available Teranex Mini Smart Panel can be purchased separately and can be used to control the UltraStudio Mini as well as for confidence monitoring.
- Color Space Conversion: Hardware based real time.
HD Down Conversion: Real time 10-bit hardware down conversion on SDI B output, Composite and S-Video when working in HD video formats on playback. Selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 styles.
- Real-Time Effects Support
- Final Cut Pro X internal effects
Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects
Avid Media Composer internal effects
- Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity
- Connects via Thunderbolt 3 to stream video. Bus-power over Thunderbolt 3 is sufficient to power the UltraStudio Mini, no separate power supply is required.
- Software Application Support
- Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve, Fusion
Apple: Final Cut Pro X
Adobe: Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC
Avid: Media Composer, Pro Tools
Steinberg: Cubase, Nuendo
|Product Name||Blackmagic Design UltraStudio HD Mini|
|UPC Code||9 338716 004809|