Blackmagic Mini Converter - SDI to Analog 4K
The Mini Converter SDI to Analog 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI to analog SD/HD component, composite, or S-Video. The down-converter lets you to connect professional SDI equipment which outputs resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) with SD and HD analog video monitors and other equipment. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 6G-SDI technology, the Mini Converter supports resolutions up to UHD 4K at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K at 24 fps. The Mini Converter also supports Single Link SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals and automatically detects the input video format and instantly changes. A redundant SDI input is provided as an optional back up, and an SDI loop-through output is available for sending the SDI signal to an additional device. Up to 16 channels of de-embedded SDI input audio can be outputted as AES/EBU digital audio or balanced analog audio output via 1/4" output jacks.
The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Input
- Component, Composite, & S-Video Output
- SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Input Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Redundant SDI Input & Looped SDI Output
- Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Outputs
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Audio
- Control via DIP Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
- Additional Features
- 4:2:2 Sampling and color precision
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, and ITU-R BT.601 standards
|Product Name||Blackmagic Design Mini Converter - SDI to Analog 4K|
|UPC Code||9 338716 002591|