Accusys SW16-G3 PCIe Switch
Grow with Your Business, Scalability Made Simple
The SW16-G3 is Accusys' third generation PCIe switch. The newest addition to the world's first and only PCIe SAN switch product line features PCIe 3.0 technology and includes 16 ports (12 client ports, 4 storage ports) enabling optimized scalability and large group collaborative workflows. With total performance reaching 10,000 MB/s and a storage capacity of up to 3,584 TB, the SW16-G3 is an essential for large workgroups in the rich media industry.
Collaboration is key with large projects and gut-wrenching time constraints. With the Primary-Secondary feature, users can combine two SW16-G3 switches, each offering 12 ports, to reach up to 24 clients. This translates optimized workflows and expedited projects.
10000 MB/s Higher Bandwidth, Higher Performance
Double the capabilities of its predecessor, PCIe 3.0 technology offers performance speeds of up to 10,000 MB/s. The SW16-G3 incorporates PCIe 3.0 technology with powerful hardware to empower uses with a robust storage solution that expedites heavy workloads.
When your small workgroup increases with your growing business, you need to stay connected. The SW16-G3 is equipped with 12 client ports allowing for large workgroup collaboration while maintaining high performance. The SW16-G3 offers universal compatibility with devices utilizing MAC, Windows, Linux operating systems.
With four storage ports allocated for ExaSAN storage systems, the SW16-G3 enables simple scalability. By contacting four A16S3-PS each with three 16-bay JBOD units, users can reach a storage capacity of 3,584 TB (using 14TB HDD).
SW16-G3 Host and Disk Connections
- Supports 12 hosts with QSFP connector
- Supports 4 storages with QSFP connector Peripheral Connections
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port for remote management
- Console port (phone jack) for RD debug usage
Processor and Cache memory
- Intel Atom processor
- DDR3-1333 MHz 2GB memory
- Web-Based GUI, RAIDGuard X supports remote management andRAIDconfiguration
- LED indicator in front panel to show the access, fan, Network and power status
- LED indicator in each connector to show each access status
- Buzzer for system abnormal condition alarm
Software & Environment
- Supported SAN Management software
- MetaSAN, Xsan,BWFS etc...
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 2008 and 2012 (32/64bit)
- Linux:Red Hat, SUSE, Fedora, CentOS etc.
- MAC: OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
Electrical and Operating Requirement
- Redundant Power supply: 220W
- Humidity: 5% ~ 85% Non-condensing
- Operation Temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Sound pressure level when operating :45dB
Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, FCC, C-Tick, BSMI
Dimensions: L : 430 mm x W : 450 mm x H : 43mm
Weight: 6.3 Kg
|Product Name||Accusys SW16-G3 PCIe Switch - Final Sale/No Returns|